Friday, January 20, 2012

are you insane?

So, how are your New Year’s resolutions going? We’ve all been there. We want to change something in our life, so we set a goal that usually falls by the wayside after only a few weeks. We end up wallowing in a measure of despair and wondering what happened.

I want to let you in on a little secret. No matter what your goal for the future may be, it will never happen if you are not willing to do something differently than you have done it in the past. I can’t lose weight while insisting on maintaining my eating habits. I can’t spend more time with my family unless I’m willing to stop spending time doing something else. I can’t get in better physical shape if I’m not willing to get off of my duff and do something. I can’t grow in my relationship with Jesus without changing the way I live.

Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” What are you going to do differently this year in order to get the results you desire? Answer that question and you are well on your way to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment